Marketing Business Partner - Adult & Apprenticeships
Milton Keynes College are looking for an innovative marketing professional. Your area of focus will be to engage with curriculum experts to develop strategies, which meet our ambitious student recruitment targets and drive our Adult and Apprenticeship marketing campaigns.
You will undertake a range of digital marketing activities to include events, advertising and content support, ensuring we meet student recruitment targets whilst driving a consistent brand vision.
Reporting in to the Head of Marketing, you will have excellent interpersonal and team building skills, along with strong attention to detail and a collaborative approach.
As part of an award-winning team who are dedicated and forward thinking, we offer the creative freedom to allow you to develop in your marketing career in an exciting time for Milton Keynes College.
Closing Date: Friday 7th June 2019
As the successful candidate you will have:
- CIM, IDM or other relevant marketing qualification – or be willing to work towards.
- A range of experience in a communications or marketing environment.
- Significant experience in leading marketing campaigns.
- The ability to write strong, engaging content for multiple audiences.
- Knowledge of social media, PR processes and email software.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience engaging with internal stake holders and senior management.
Please apply via the link.