We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with a proven background in designing for digital and print. You will be creative with up to date knowledge of current marketing concepts, strategies and confident in interpreting design briefs.
As Graphic Designer for Milton Keynes College, you will lead in supporting the development of our brand. You will be part of an award-winning team who are dedicated and forward thinking.
We require someone who is able to drive creativity as well as managing multiple projects and prioritise accordingly. In return, we offer the creative freedom to allow you to develop in your marketing career at an exciting time for Milton Keynes College.
Closing Date: Friday 7th June 2019
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Adequate experience working as an in-house Graphic Designer.
- Experience of working as the sole designer in an organisation with responsibility for managing printers and overseeing the development of brand guidelines.
- Experience of producing animation and designing for websites.
- Experience of working in an FE College or within the education sector.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite and similar programmes.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience engaging with internal stakeholders and senior management.
Please apply via the link.