ICT/ Graphic design Tutor
Looking for a career where you can change lives?
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people's lives through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at HMP Feltham to join the education team as an ICT/Graphic Design Tutor on a permanent full time 37 hours basis.
The purpose of this role is to teach and engage with our learners, in order to give them the skills they need to have a better and brighter future.
To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Be passionate and experienced at delivering high quality teaching in a subject specialism.
- Have experience in delivering Maths and English from Entry Level to Level 2 functional skills qualifications.
- Have a teaching qualification and/or subject specialist qualification at Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) with a commitment to obtain the relevant outstanding Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) qualification within a specified time scale.
- Have previous experience of curriculum delivery and a track record of successful learner outcomes.
- Update experience with Photoshop and intranet use.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.