Tutor - Chartered Institute of Marketing (Level 3)
Milton Keynes College are seeking evening tutors to deliver the CIM Level 3 qualification.
This is an ideal position for an individual with experience in teaching or training in the area of marketing, or someone who has experience working within the marketing profession. You will be engaging with a group of adult professionals, delivering content but also facilitating discussions around the topics within the course, and assisting with their assignments ensuring that they are understanding the content of the course.
As one of the fastest growing areas in the country, we aim to meet the professional development and learning requirements for businesses across all sectors of Milton Keynes. The CIM qualifications are an underpinning part of the professional qualifications that we offer at Milton Keynes College.
Part or full course delivery will be considered, taking in to account each candidates experience and skill set appropriate to each module. This could mean we take on a number of tutors to allow specialist delivery across the qualification.
- Marketing Principles
- Customer Communications
- Digital Essentials
Hours: Wednesdays – 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Salary: £23.52 per delivery hour
As a successful candidate you will have:
- CIM qualification or membership at professional or degree level.
- Experience of working within a target-driven environment.
- Current knowledge of the challenges within the professions.
- Recognised Teaching or Training Qualification (or willing to undertake).
- Assessor/Verifier Award (or willing to undertake).
- Experience of working within a Marketing/HR/Management role.
- Experience of delivering professional courses or workshops.
Please apply via the link.