Tutor - Chartered Institute of Professional Development (Level 3 & 5)
Milton Keynes College are seeking evening tutors to deliver the CIPD Level 3 and Level 5 qualifications.
This is an ideal position for an individual with experience in teaching or training in the area of HR, or someone who has experience working within the HR/Management profession. As one of the fastest growing areas in the country, we aim to meet the professional development and learning requirements for businesses across all sectors of Milton Keynes. The CIPD qualifications are an underpinning part of the professional qualifications that we offer at Milton Keynes College.
Part or full course delivery will be considered, taking in to account each candidates experience and skill set appropriate to each module. This could mean we take on a number of tutors to allow specialist delivery across 1 or more of the below modules:
- Employment Law
- Recruitment and Retention
- Performance Management
Experience in teaching or training in the area of HR is desirable. If you have a love and enthusiasm of the subject of HR and want to share your knowledge, we can support your professional teaching and learning journey.
Hours: Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays – Various
Salary: £23.52 per delivery hour
As a successful candidate you will have:
- CIPD/ILM/CMI qualification or membership at professional or degree level.
- Experience of working within a target-driven environment.
- Current knowledge of the challenges within the professions.
- Recognised Teaching or Training Qualification (or willing to undertake).
- Assessor/Verifier Award (or willing to undertake).
- Experience of working within a HR/Management role.
- Experience of delivering professional courses or workshops.
Please apply via the link.