Education & Skills Trainer
Milton Keynes College are looking to appoint an Education and Skills Trainer to provide outstanding teaching, training and assessment on a range of Teacher Training programmes.
You will support the delivery and assessment of the new Education and Skills Apprenticeship Standards. This will involve working closely with Teacher Training apprentices their managers to promote their ongoing development, enabling them to secure the skills, knowledge and attitudes associated with great teaching, learning and assessment.
You will be assigned a caseload of Teacher Training apprentices to train and assess throughout the evolution of their Apprenticeship. You will maintain a strong working relationship with these apprentices and their managers to ensure that Apprenticeship standards are being met and that Apprentices are progressing to complete on time.
Your role will also include wider teaching and assessment linked to Teacher Training programmes, including assessor and verifier qualifications. You will be an integral member of the Quality Team contributing to the central work of this team, focused on equipping our teachers and trainers with the skills needed to deliver great teaching, learning and assessment.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification.
- Recognised teaching qualification.
- Recognised assessor and internal verifier qualifications.
- A strong track record of outstanding teaching and learning delivery across a range of levels, attaining high quality student outcomes.
- A strong track record of providing effective coaching linked to enabling teaching staff from across a variety of back grounds to improve their practice.
- The ability to embed the importance of English & Maths through subject delivery.
- Experience of being accountable for high quality student outcomes on the courses you manage.
Closing Date: Monday 3rd June 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday 18th June 2019
Please apply via the link.