Admissions Clerk (Maternity Cover)
Fixed Term, 24 Hours per week – Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
The purpose of this role is to undertake administrative paper and maintain accurate electronic systems in respect of general admissions correspondence and client records.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Maintain an efficient filing system of client records and general correspondence files as necessary as instructed by the Admissions Coordinator.
- Tracking and monitoring follow up actions for the admissions department.
- Setting up interviews and ensuring interviewing packs are completed and passed to relevant people as instructed by the Admissions Coordinator.
- Arrange diary for interviews and track and monitor outcomes with relevant staff as instructed by the Admissions Coordinator
- Liaise with tutors and students as necessary and after advise on the admissions front desk.
- Attend all training and arranged meetings to keep up-to-date with correct procedures as appropriate.
- Completing and tracking status letters as requested. Completion of reports and client data as requested by the Admissions Coordinator.
- Complete administrative tasks for the admissions team, although your day to day work will be directed by the Admissions Coordinator.
- Ensuring files are kept accurate and up-to-date as these can be used on a daily basis for referral purposes.
- Contacting students as necessary in a professional and confidential manner to pass on relevant information.
- To become familiar with all Learner Services policies and Equality & Diversity procedures.
- To be fully familiar and up to date with the identity of all course leaders/managers for signposting purposes for bespoke advice.
- Help with mail-shots as appropriate in Learner Services.
- Undertake photocopying, collating as necessary.
- To know and abide by the Health & Safety rules within the College and be aware of good practice in the working environment.
- To become familiar with the College’s support services.
- To undertake reception, switchboard and all post room duties as requested by your line manager to ensure all services are manned covering in exceptional circumstances.
Closing date: 24th May 2019
Interview date: 3rd June 3019
Please apply via the link.