Employee Learning Scheme Advisor
20 hours per week:
12 hours - Thursday and Fridays - 8.00am to 2.30pm - JLR Whitley (Coventry)
8 hours - (Ideally Wednesday) - 7.30am to 4.00pm - Various sites
Solihull College & University Centre is contracted by Jaguar Land Rover to administer their Scheme that encourages and provides funding towards their employees doing structured learning activities in their own time. Solihull College & University Centre provides this service on a contract basis; currently this is until 31st October 2020 when the contract will be reviewed.
You would be working on your own whilst being a part of the small team that administers this scheme, and as a customer advisor, you would be providing JLR employees with information about new and exciting learning opportunities available to them and doing the administration to arrange funding towards course costs for them. This is a busy, customer-facing role therefore strong customer service skills and experience are essential.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for providing great Customer Service - the desire to provide excellent customer service with a fun, friendly, spirited, and upbeat approach.
- Enjoys a learning environment.
- Enjoys using technology - able to easily type up emails and enjoys learning and how to use new software.
- Has a willingness to learn and gain new skills.
- Is self-motivated, organised and able to work independently.
If you would like any further information on this opportunity please contact Angela McMahon, ELS Coordinator via email: email@example.com
Please apply via the link.