The Hair, Beauty, Hospitality and Motor Vehicle Department is a busy area of the College, the department holds a good reputation within their respective industry fields. The student experience is outstanding and industry partners, such as Wahl, Francesco Group, Champneys and the Holiday Inn and Claire Clark supports each study programme.
We are looking for a customer service orientated and motivated Administrator to support the effective administration within this team. You will support students in achieving their goals by assisting with the overall workload of administrative tasks.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for a range of tasks using internal software and Microsoft Office packages. Your responsibilities will include enrolments, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, maintaining registers and timetables and implementing a variety of administrative systems for students and staff.
You will report directly to the Head of School and work alongside the team deliver highly effective administrative and secretarial support.
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019
As a successful candidate, you will have:
- An NVQ Level 3 Business Administration or industry experience.
- Experience in dealing effectively with customers, both internal and external.
- Experience of office administration and secretarial support.
- Experience of working within an industry role.
- The ability to work independently and often under pressure to provide a wide range of administrative and secretarial duties.
- Technical knowledge to a high competent, with a range of IT applications including College Management Information Systems.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- The ability to work on own initiative to find creative solutions to problems.
- Ability to stay calm and work effectively under pressure including handling difficult situations diplomatically.
Please apply via the link.