Business Development Executive
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Telford College as we continue to build our strong reputation for innovative and successful training with large local employers. We encourage all those who are driven to better themselves, achieve their goals and reach new heights. Outstanding resources combined with exceptional tutors, assessors and student support means that we can help our business community and apprentices to achieve their business goals and aspirations.
The purpose of this position is to sell Apprenticeships, commercial training and other work based learning training to meet the needs of our customers from a wide range of business sectors on a local and regional basis. This will include telesales, marketing and direct sales to establish long term business relationships with our existing and new customers. The Business Development Executive will conduct company visits and develop proposals and programmes in liaison with the employer and Apprenticeship Skills team.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Work to agreed targets for income generation and contribute to the College financial KPIs.
- Provide a 360 degree sales and recruitment solution to support the growth and sustainability of Telford Colleges apprenticeship provision.
- Build and maintain employer relationships, ensuring the successful placement and retention of apprentices.
- Assess individual employer’s requirements and select the appropriate training solutions to meet their business needs.
- Attend meetings with employers in the development of business.
- Provide advice and guidance to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Represent Telford College in a professional manner at all times, providing a quality service to all stakeholders.
Closing Date: Friday 24th May 2019.
Interview Date: Wednesday 29th May 2019.
Please apply via the link.