Full Time and Part Time Nursery Practitioner
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire & Hinckley College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Full Time and Part Time Nursery Practitioner
Requirements for the role:
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children aged 3 months to 5 years in age placed in the nursery.
- Working alongside and the nursery management to provide good quality childcare in line with OFSTED, Every Child Matters and the Early Years Foundation Stage requirements, supporting colleagues to implement the daily routine across the nursery and in the base room.
- Liaising with parents and carers to ensure effective partnerships which support the development of all children within the care of the nursery, working professionally and respecting the confidentiality of information received and treating any such information with care and respect.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To be fully up to date with the requirements of the “Early Years Foundation Stage” and ensure that your practice meets and aims to exceed the requirements;
- To assist in providing a safe, supportive and caring environment for young children in the care of the nursery; to ensure that all aspects of each individual child’s development are given full consideration;
- Ensure that all Safeguarding Children Board procedures relating to child protection issues are understood, and personally adhered to as necessary; to support the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager in ensuring that within the room of responsibility understand and follow Safeguarding procedures
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £17,363 pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.