Apprentice Service Engineer
Employer: Servacrane Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Advanced
Apprenticeship duration: 48 months
Possible start date: 27th May 2019
Working week: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
Total hours per week: 40.00
Servacrane Ltd are looking to recruit an apprentice who will train up to be a Service Engineer. This role requires the successful applicant to cover servicing and repair issues from Servacrane’s clients across the UK.
During the Apprenticeship, the successful candidate will gain exposure to the following activities with a view to being able to perform these independently on completion of their Apprenticeship:
- Handle on site repairs and maintenance of cranes and associated products.
- Undergo refurbishment, conversions and modernisation.
- Crane testing and certification.
- Diagnose problems following call out from customer.
- Undertake preventative maintenance.
- Installation and maintenance of cranes, hoists and other lifting equipment products.
- Travel across the UK to service Servacrane clients.
It is expected that all applicants will have some experience of Electrics obtained either via extended work experience or Level 2 study at College.
- Willing to work.
- Willing to learn.
- Minimum GCSE Grade C (Level 4) or equivalent Functional Skills (Level 2) in both maths and English Language.
- Level 2 Electrical based qualification (required if no evidence of Electrical experience).
For more information or to apply, please click the link.