FA Women’s Football Project Co-Ordinator Apprentice
The FA and AoC Sport apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the rapid growth of women and girls’ football across England. Working as part of a national network of apprentices, you will be tasked with engaging 100 girls/women in the game who are new to football both in the college and local community.
- To grow the number of women and girls participating in football on a regular basis to improve education, employment and health outcomes for young people.
- To increase the number of females volunteering in football as organisers, coaches, referees, activators.
- To engage more females from ethnic minority groups in regular football activity (as players and as volunteers).
- To raise the positive profile of women’s football and the College Grassroots Hub in the local community.
- Passionate about creating opportunities for women and girls to engage in football.
- Motivated to learn and committed to their own personal development.
- Knowledge & understanding of the FE sector deriving from significant time spent studying within a sixth form/college.
- Approachable, empathetic and inclusive in their outlook
- Strong leadership skills, looks to inspire others and support their development.
- Great team player but able to work independently efficiently.
- Good written and verbal communication, competent IT and social media skills and confident to speak in front of large groups.
- Hardworking and reliable, ability to take on responsibility effectively.
- Organised, adaptable and able to forward plan.
- Motivated to achieve and able to produce work of a high standard.
- GCSE Maths and English (minimum Grade C) or equivalent.
- FA Level 1 coaching award (or equivalent) and First aid qualification.
- Energy, commitment and enthusiasm to work evenings and weekends as required.
Closing date: 31/05/2019
Interview date: TBC
Please apply via the link.