Vehicle & Component Test Services Apprentice
2 days left
- Full Time
Employer Name: Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Limited
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 42 Months
Possible Start Date: 09/09/2019
Nissan are looking to recruit apprentices for their site based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire. If you would like to work within the motor industry and obtain a qualification in Engineering, this is the role for you. Apply today!
The Apprenticeship is 42 months in duration and you will achieve a Level 4 Propulsion Technician Apprenticeship, including an HNC in Engineering.
You will study at Milton Keynes College for 1 day a week with 100% based in the workplace in the final year.
You will join the Nissan Technical Centre Europe based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire.
You will cover Nissan’s comprehensive training scheme in the Vehicle & Component Test Services team, supporting a group of technicians and its management to influence the vehicles of the future.
The programme combines first-hand involvement in the Nissan state-of-the-art Design & Development process, together with formal training in Engineering and Product development
The apprenticeship will give a broad insight into the Design & Development process within the organisation through on the job training and work-based learning in multiple test sections on rotation as required.
- 5 x GCSEs Grade C/4 or above including English, Maths & Science (or equivalent)
- A Levels in a STEM subject (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
- or BTEC Level 3 in Engineering
- Apprenticeship Standard for Propulsion Technician Level 4
- College attendance - 1 day per week in Year 1 & 2
- No College attendance in Year 3 & 4
- Regular visits from the College into the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Use of e-portfolio
- End Point Assessment
- Ongoing training and support from the College and employer
Please apply via the link.