Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer Name: The Open University
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 09/09/2019
Do you have a keen interest or experience of social media platforms? Have you got demonstrable knowledge of industry standard graphic software? Do you have a passion for best design and the willingness to learn more? Can you display excellent oral & written communications skills, as well as strong attention to detail? Please apply now!
If you can answer yes to these questions and have a friendly approach, then we would love to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
As part of our 3 year Social Media & Digital Marketing Programme, you will learn how to use social media platforms to promote KMi’s research and raise awareness of our projects and activities.
Your dedicated mentor and team members will help you gain experience and exposure across the Open University and you will be trained in how to manage the design and scheduling of social media campaigns, in collaboration with other University communication’s staff.
You will learn how to prepare content and production for publication via online platforms such as news stories, blogs, images, video and audio, as well as co-ordinating the production of printed materials.
You will be involved in internet-based research and compiling reports.
5 x GCSEs Grade C/4 or above including Maths, English & ICT
- A keen interest in cyber security and computing or recognised IT training certifications would be advantageous.
- Experience of industry standard graphic software.
- Ability to think logically and show good communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm and commitment.
- The ability to be organised and to work flexibly as part of a team is essential.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and succeed
Please apply via the link.