Business Support Apprentice
Employer Name: ICAEW Limited
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 17/06/2019
A new role within the Learning and Professional Development department, supporting the Student Recruitment, Marketing and International Business Development teams with administrative support across a wide variety of activities.
The 3 'I's – Initiative Insight and Integrity
The 3 'I's are the values that drive our attitude and approach to working at ICAEW, along with our ways of working being agile, collaborative and innovative.
Supporting the team with general admin such as:
- Raising POs and processing invoices
- Placing orders for marketing literature to meet external requests
- Organising marketing material, stands, goodies for events
- Support meetings with booking rooms, organising conference calls, catering and minute taking
- Supporting team members with travel and accommodation requirements
- Recording event/literature requests into planner and CRM
Things to consider:
- Please ensure that you are able to travel to the employers location.
GCSE English and Maths A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Some experience of copy writing preferred
- Interest in student recruitment and/or marketing and/or business development
- Team player with a good work ethic
- Independent thinker
- Willing to undertake training for the job and study for the Apprenticeship
- Highly dependable, totally trustworthy and able to meet deadlines
Please apply via the link.