Apprentice Business Administrator
The Apprentice Administrator will be responsible for providing administration service to the Employer Engagement Directorate.
- Expected apprenticeship duration: 12 months
- Possible start date: as soon as possible
- Apprenticeship level: 2
- Qualification: Business & Administration
- Positions available: 2
The successful applicant will be supported and trained to do all aspects of the job role. The successful candidate will also work towards a Level 2 Business Administration qualification.
- Meet and greet visitors for the relevant staff within the Employer Engagement Directorate.
- Be the first port of call for enquiries into the administration office.
- Provide administration support for the planning of and during external events.
- Complete pool car, hotel and laptop booking requests for Directorate staff.
- Maintain an updated Directorate staff contact list with email and mobile emails.
- Check stationery stock levels and request replacements required.
- Upload completed Employer and Learner Questionnaires, analyse information and run reports from Survey Monkey.
- Under the supervision of the Contract Co-ordination prepare information for employer contracts, prepare contracts for posting and support the tracking and monitoring of contract returns.
- Attend monthly team meetings taking notes and disturbing minutes.
- Give assistance at College functions such as Open Evenings (December, February, March and June). This may include some weekends or evening work and include working off site.
Closing Date: 6th May 2019
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
Please apply via the link.