Digital Marketer Apprentice
Employer Name: BWC Group
Working Week: Mon - Fri
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 10/06/2019
Do you have a passion for the IT and Tech world? This is a great chance to gain experience in every aspect of a modern digital marketing role where you will add your own creative flair to the role and have a real impact on how the business markets itself!
Reporting into the Group Operations Director, you will be in a large open plan office with a close-knit and very supportive team.
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with the Marketing Manager to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives.
- Maintain and develop the Group’s websites.
- Design & develop email marketing campaigns.
- Collect and analyse data and reports on marketing activities.
- Assist in the design and creation of marketing content.
- Research and create content for the groups blogs.
- Help to maintain social media accounts.
- Assist in planning and organising marketing events.
Things to consider
- Located in the Crownhill area of Milton Keynes, their office is based on a business park and a number of parking space. There is also a number of bus stops nearby that run services around the local area.
- 20 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- GCSE English and maths A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent
The Apprenticeship will incorporate face to face workshops, online learning and on the job experience.
Your Apprenticeship training will include:
Full Apprenticeship Standard in Level 3 Digital Marketer
- Microsoft Technical Academy (MTA)
- Google Analytics IQ
- Functional skills (if required in both Maths and English)
- College Attendance at Silbury Campus
- Regular visits from the college into the workplace
- Assessments and observations in the workplace
- Use of e-portfolio
- On-going training and support from the employer
- End Point Assessment
Please apply via the link.