Employer Name: Cranswick Delico
Duration: 36 Months
Possible Start Date: 02/09/2019
Through work experience, studying, coaching, training and development (both practical and vocational) complete a course of study and obtain work related professional qualifications ensuring they are able to carry out the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer competently and effectively within a pre-determined time frame.
- Maths Grade 4/5 (C) or above
- English Grade 4/5 (C) or above
- Qualification in a STEM related subject (Essential)
- IT literate, able to work confidently with Microsoft Packages.
- Health & Safety at Work Level 2 or be prepared to gain this
- Food Safety Certificate Level 2 or be prepared to gain this
The Apprenticeship will incorporate face to face workshops, online learning and on the job experience.
Your Apprenticeship Training will include:
- Full Apprenticeship standard in Level 3 Engineering Technician Standard
- Functional skills (if required in both Maths and English)
- College attendance at Chaffron Way Campus
- Regular visits from the college into the workplace
- Assessments and observations in the workplace
- On-going training and support from the employer
- End Point Assessment
Please apply via the link.