Employer Name: Mane Attraction
Working Week: TBC
Duration: 24 Months
Possible Start Date: 02/09/2019
Do you wish to work with amazing creative stylists? Are you bubbly and friendly? This is an excellent chance for you to start a fabulous career in the hairdressing industry.
The successful candidate will be part of the team to:
- Assist stylists within the salon
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Be aware of the Health & Safety policy within the salon
- Stocking the retails shelves
- Laundering towels and cleansing salon equipment
- Ensuring clients are attended to, offering refreshments, etc.
- After some experience, drying hair, colouring, cutting will be introduced
Things to consider:
- It is in a village location there are some buses available but travel is something you might want to consider.
- Hairdressing is an occupation which will require you being busy for long periods of time.
- It is important that you look smart and professional at all times
- Your hours of work will include evening work and Saturdays
- As an Apprentice you will be able to apply for the NUS Apprentice extra card. This will allow you to gain discounts on travel, food on over 200 high street and online retailers
- Ideally maths and English A-C/9-4 but not essential.
Hairdressing Professional apprenticeship standard
- You will be trained and supported by both your employer and college to demonstrate professionalism, values, behaviours, communication skills and safe working practices associated with your role
- Required college attendance (Bletchley Campus)
- Regular visits into the workplace for assessments and observations
- Functional skills in both maths and English (if required)
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Please apply via the link.