Employer: Phoenix Hair & Body
Working Week: 5 days a week
Duration: 24 Months
Possible Start Date: 12/08/2019
Are you a creative, inspirational individual with a passion for the hairdressing industry? Phoenix Hair & Body are recruiting a motivated, professional Salon Apprentice to support their team, in everything from the classic to the high fashion, delivering high end client focused services.
Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly professional manner
- Providing refreshments
- Assisting stylists with all client services
- Maintaining retail shelves
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Regular training
- Salon Maintenance to maintain the cleanliness of the salon at all times
Things to consider
- This position is suitable for all school leavers - predicted grades will be acceptable. You will be spending long periods of being active.
- Your working hours will include some late nights and Saturdays.
- It is important that you look smart and professional at all times.
- Ideally, GCSEs at grades A-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English and maths
- Predicted grades will be acceptable with application
Hairdressing Professional apprenticeship standard
- You will be trained and supported by both your employer and college to demonstrate professionalism, values, behaviours, communication skills and safe working practices associated with your role
- Required college attendance (Bletchley Campus)
- Regular visits into the workplace for assessments and observations
- Functional skills in both maths and English (if required)
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Please apply via the link.