Tutor - Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Schools Course
Part Time Tutor – to teach a Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Schools course - Immediate Start
Rate of Pay - £27.00 per hour (with the opportunity to progress to £28.00 per hour) The role:
Part-time hourly-paid Teaching Assistant tutor required to teach a Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Schools course to adults in central London. Must be available on Thursday mornings (10 AM to 1 PM) for an immediate start. Further opportunities may also be available for the right candidate.
You will have:
- substantial experience of teaching groups of adults, including qualification courses;
- a recognised teaching qualification for the lifelong learning sector, preferably CTLLS or PGCE, or equivalent;
- a minimum of a level 3 teaching assistant qualification (higher level qualification desirable);
- an up-to-date CPD record (30 hours a year); and
- a recognised assessor qualification.
What we offer:
We offer excellent employment benefits including a public sector pension scheme and opportunities for Continuous Professional Development.
The closing date for this post is 9.00am Wednesday 8 May 2019
Interviews held week commencing 13 May 2019.
Please apply via the link.