Business Administrator Apprentice
Employer Name: Blue Alligator
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 27/05/2019
Blue Alligator, based in Milton Keynes, are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator Apprentice to join their growing cloud solutions company to facilitate admin support for both the accounts and sales team. A great opportunity to showcase your organisational skills and gain knowledge in the industry.
- Building and provisioning quotations for existing clients.
- Maintaining an ever-growing annual licence system.
- Being the first point of contact for our trade show suppliers.
- Organising office supplies.
- Organising marketing material supplies.
- From time to time, sourcing and negotiating the best suppliers for marketing materials.
- Creating and monitoring new business sales after closure from Sales team.
- Assisting the accounts team in Monthly Annual Renewal Invoicing.
- Usual office/admin duties e.g. Answering the front door, answering accounts and non-sales calls.
- Organise the purchasing of Evaluation Licences (for test and development) and subsequently order full connector licences when informed of customer ‘go-lives’.
Things to consider:
- Please ensure that you are able to travel to the employers location.
- Salary of £9,750 with an increase of £1,200 every 6 months based on performance.
- GCSE English and Maths A*-C/ 4-9 or level 2 equivalents.
- Apprenticeship Standard for Business Administrator
- Functional Skills qualifications (if required)
- Attendance at College and independent study within the workplace
- Regular visits from the College to the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Use of e-portfolio
- End point assessment
- Ongoing training and support from the College and employer
Please apply via the link.