Apprentice Office Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Employer Name: BMI UK & Ireland
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 12 Months
Possible Start Date: 10/06/2019
The Customer Service Apprenticeship role will support the BMI Customer Service team to deliver a great customer experience. This role will be specifically responsible for the timely processing of orders ensuring data entry accuracy and correct pricing.
The role reports to solid line to: Customer Service Team Manager
- Process customer orders in company’s SAP system
- Create and maintain professional working relationships, in particular ensuring close communication with supply chain, finance and field sales teams.
- Contribute to and maintain all the systems, procedures and practices which support the sales and customer service function.
- Through personal performance contribute to individual and team results in line with departmental KPI’s to help the Company to meet its overall turnover and profit targets.
Things to consider
- Rotating hours between 7.30am – 4.30pm; 8.00am – 5.00pm; and 8.30am – 5.30pm inclusive of a one hour unpaid break for lunch.
- Please ensure that you are able to travel to the employer location.
This vacancy may close early if a high number of applications are received.
- Desirable - GCSE Grades 4-9 (A-C) in English and maths, or equivalents
Apprenticeship Standard for Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills qualifications (if required)
- Training will include attendance at College, online learning and independent study in the workplace
- Regular visits from the College into the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Use of e-portfolio
- End point assessment
- Ongoing training and support from both the College and the employer
Please apply via the link.