Apprentice IT Bench Engineer
Employer Name: Centrex Computing Services
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 28/05/2019
Are you a person that likes to get stuck in fixing IT Issues? This is the Apprenticeship for you. Centrex would like 2 apprentices to join their team. Well looked after and a great start in your IT Career! Centrex looks after the IT equipment for a number of high profile high street clients including major department stores and banks.
Successful candidates will join our team and will be taught how to:
- Repair scanners
- Repair printers
- Repair PCs
- Test PC equipment
- Working in conjunction with the Warehouse team to assist with the supply chain of equipment
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as may reasonably be required
Things to consider:
- Please ensure that you are able to travel to the employers location.
- GCSE English and Maths A*-C/4-9 or equivalent qualifications.
The Apprenticeship will incorporate face to face workshops, online learning and on the job experience.
In addition to achieving a Level 3 IT Infrastructure qualification the apprentice will also study for the following:
- City & Guilds Knowledge Module 1 – Networking & Architecture
- City & Guilds Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile & Operating Systems
- City & Guilds Knowledge Module 2 – Cloud Services
- City & Guilds Knowledge Module 4 – Coding & Logic
- ITIL Foundation Level
Please apply via the link.