Apprentice DevOps Infrastructure Technician
Employer Name: Ostara Systems Ltd
Working Week: Monday to Friday (9am-5pm, 30 minute lunch break)
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 20/05/2019
We are looking for someone special to join our team of software developers and support them in the infrastructure work that is required within the Ostara Head Office as well within our Tier 3 data centre. The candidate will be working within the IT department to shape the infrastructure for the growth of the company and our products.
- Perform daily system monitoring
- Perform daily backup operations
- Manage user accounts
- Undertake minor repairs to computers
- Install new computer equipment
- Ensure all IT software is well maintained and functioning properly
- Assist with equipment moves and roll-outs
- Assist with upgrades
- GCSE English and Maths A*-C/ 4-9 or level 2 equivalents.
The Apprenticeship will incorporate face to face workshops, online learning and on the job experience.
In addition to achieving a Level 3 IT Infrastructure qualification the apprentice will also study for the following:
- City & Guilds Knowledge Module 1 – Networking & Architecture
- City & Guilds Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile & Operating Systems
- City & Guilds Knowledge Module 2 – Cloud Services
- City & Guilds Knowledge Module 4 – Coding & Logic
- ITIL Foundation Level
Please apply via the link.