Divisional Finance Director
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - join our group today!
We have a great opportunity to join the Finance Team as a Divisional Finance Director on a permanent, full time (37 hours) basis.
As a Divisional Finance Director you will be providing a proactive and responsive range of financial and commercial support on behalf of the Finance Service one or more of the Group divisions. The role will be responsible for all aspects of financial and management accounting for the Division including the statutory accounts, annual budget, monthly management account and financial targets.
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 5,000 colleagues benefits from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need:
- Must have financial qualification (For example: CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA) for a substantial period
- Must have Level 2 Numeracy and Literacy qualifications
- Experience of maintaining accurate electronic and paper based data recording systems
- Substantial period of work experience of a business partnering and managing teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and knowledge of financial IT systems
- Strong report writing skills
- High level of influencing, negotiating and communication skills
- High level of technical accounting skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- High level of analytical skills
- Managerial skills including the ability to delegate work,set clear direction and manage workflow
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.