Supervisor - Sport Central
Sport Central is a state of the art sports centre located in the heart of Milton Keynes looking for a dedicated Duty Supervisor to join the team.
Offering facilities such as a full size 3G synthetic turf pitch suitable for football and rugby, a tennis court, and a multi-use games area marked out for basketball and netball.
Funded by Sport England, the RFU and Milton Keynes Council, Sport Central aims to increase participation in sports for a wide range of groups and individuals.
We have a new and exciting opportunity to join the commercial team via Milton Keynes College as Duty Supervisor for Sport Central MK.
This is a varied and interesting position that would suit an individual with experience of working within the sports and leisure industry. You will have a high level of customer service skills and be efficient in your approach to the fast paced environment.
The successful candidate may be required to work across the other college campuses, so will need to be able to travel between sites.
Hours: 37 hours per week 52 weeks per year (The role will involve evening and weekend work)
Closing date: Thursday 25th April 2019
- To be responsible for the effective, efficient management and day-to-day operation of the Sports Facility and its commercial success.
- Working with the curriculum team to develop the sport initiatives at both sports central and college wide.
- To work with the Business Manager to formulate and monitor realistic performance and customer service measures to deliver the financial and KPI targets for the facility.
- To facilitate bookings following the administrative procedures for bookings, finance and administration.
- Maintain the buildings and record maintenance and housekeeping standards.
- Assist the business manager in driving sales, Promotions and Marketing activities to exceed revenue targets.
- To supervise the club house bar / coffee shop.
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
Please apply via the link.