Nottingham College is one of the largest further education colleges in the country creating opportunities for employment and progression to higher education for the people of Nottingham and Nottinghamshire; raising their prosperity and that of the local economy.
The College Marketing team are looking for a driven and creative individual to join their department as a Marketing Officer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating the College’s marketing campaign delivery, working with the Senior Designer to execute creative campaigns across a range of channels.
- Producing targeted digital advertising and PPC campaigns to support the College’s recruitment strategy across all digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Producing targeted and effective email marketing via our CRM to support the College’s recruitment strategy.
- Reporting and evaluating on campaign execution and effectiveness, monitoring campaign elements and making changes and recommendations to ensure continued effectiveness of campaigns.
- Managing organic (non-paid for) social media channels in conjunction with the wider marketing department, including creating and scheduling content.
To give you a brief overview of our team – we are proud to be working at the forefront of modern day marketing. We constantly strive to be at the cutting edge of marketing and continue to develop innovative ways of working, enabling us to stay ahead of the curve and maintain our position as an industry leader in the Further Education sector. Some of our major successes over the past year include developing and delivering our amazing new brand, our new website and developing a new attribution model, all delivered internally by our in-house team. If you are looking to develop your marketing knowledge and experience and want be part of a successful marketing department then we would love to hear from you.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Marketing & Communications Manager, Rory Mcardle on 0115 884 2305.or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is 11pm on Wednesday 15th May 2019.
Interviews/assessments dates are TBC.
Nottingham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including employer references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
Please be aware that the College is currently undertaking job evaluation on all roles and implementing a new pay and grading system and new contractual documentation. Applicants should be aware that the advertised salary for this role represents the salary at the point of advertising but that this may change under the new pay and grading system.
Please be aware that this job is offered on Nottingham College terms and conditions of employment.
Please apply via the link.