Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
Harrowbrook is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Part Time Curriculum Administrator
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in an administrative role.
- Hold or be prepared to work towards a level 3 in Administration or Customer Service.
- Computer Literate.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Booking and arranging transport and overnight accommodation for students and staff.
- Diary Management.
- Manage correspondence internally and externally with a range of stakeholders.
The Location: The College has five sites and this role will be primarily based at our Harrowbrook Training Centre where we train our students in areas such as construction and forklift truck maintenance. Hinckley is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £17363 to £17667 pa. pro rata.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- We also offer staff development opportunities and we have Family friendly policies and procedures.
Please apply via the link.