Estates and Facilities Contract Coordinator x2
About the role:
We are currently looking for two Estates and Facilities Contract Coordinators to join London's largest Further Education College Group. This is a permanent contract and the roles are available for an immediate start.
If you're looking to join an exciting organisation which is shaping the lives of London's youth, have great experience resolving complex issues and want to be a part of a dynamic team, then this might be the role for you.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the outsourced service contracts.
- Assist with the auditing process and asses the quality of service from the suppliers.
- Ensure suppliers are following the rules and regulations issued within their contracts.
- Identify and implement new strategies and methods of continuous improvement.
- Ensure KPIs are kept at the highest possible level by monitoring scores and suggesting areas of development.
- Keep systems and spreadsheets up to date and produce management reports when required.
- Manage budgets and financial processes.
- Run small capital projects.
- Be part of the team working on large capital projects.
We are the largest college group in London. Our colleges include City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College, and The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London. We are committed to success through equality and diversity.
About City and Islington College:
City and Islington College is the first choice Further Education College for thousands of young people and adults across London. It achieves excellent academic results year on year for its students and creates pathways to careers for people of all ages.
City & Islington College is a successful further education college based in the London Borough of Islington, delivering a wide range of academic and vocational courses. The college has five centres and enrols over 11,000 students, including 4,500 16-18 year olds.
The Centre for Lifelong Learning at Finsbury Park is an Adult Education Centre, delivering basic skills, access and professional courses to 5000 adults and 200 16-18 year olds.
CLOSING DATE: 29th April 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: TBC
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Strictly no agencies.
Please apply via the link.