Workplace Trainer - Leadership & Management
Fixed-term until April 2020.
Our apprenticeship team is looking to appoint a Workplace Trainer in Leadership and Management. We are open to applications from those seeking a part of full time role.
You will work with employers and apprentices to provide a high quality learning experience throughout their qualification with timely successful completion and progression.
We are looking for someone with a strong leadership and management career in a senior position to enhance the learning experiences for our level 3 and level 5 Apprentices, as such we are open to receiving applications from those looking to gain a teaching or assessing qualification.
As the successful candidate for the Trainer/Assessor role you will be supporting Apprentices to be accredited as competent Leaders and Managers. You will support, coach and assess apprentices to be ready for a successful End Point Assessment outcome and prepare to progress to their next level of study and/or career development.
As a successful candidate, you will have
- Proven experience within a senior Management role
- Degree or equivalent in Leadership & Management
- Assessor/IQA qualification or willing to work towards one
- A recognised teaching qualification or be willing to work towards this
- An Assessor/Verifier Award or be willing to work towards this
- Experience of designing and delivering workplace skills and knowledge training sessions
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Good organisational skills and be able to meet deadlines
- A full clean driving licence and access to your own transport as travelling to different locations is necessary.
Please apply via the link.