Head of Quality
Milton Keynes College are seeking a professional Head of Quality to inspire and lead a high performing Quality team.
The key responsibility will be to ensure that the College quality systems and practices continue to evolve in a way that enable staff teams to secure great progress for all our students, helping them to realise their potential.
As Head of Quality, you will work closely with the Assistant Principal: Quality & Student Experience to drive a culture of continuous quality improvement that fosters innovation as well as promoting rapid support and intervention to secure a great student experience.
Closing Date: Friday 26th April 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 2nd May 2019
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in relevant field.
- Evidence of continuing commitment to self-development through courses and work undertaken.
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding teaching, learning and assessment.
- Experience of internal and external assessment, standardisation and verification processes.
- Strong influencing skills and willingness to collaborate and co-operate.
- An experienced observer/ reviewer of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Good research skills and an inquiring mind that actively explores emerging practice and utilises research based evidence to innovate.
- A flexible approach and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date understanding of developments within the educational sector and/or industries pertinent to the College’s curriculum and students.
Please apply via the link.