Head of Centre
Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education and work with universities which are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are.
Our University of Lincoln International Study Centre is looking for a Head of Centre, a pivotal role to the successful running of this Gold standard institution, known for its cutting edge technology and variety of innovative teaching methods.
As Head of Centre, you will take ownership of the operational delivery of the centre, whilst working strategically with the Cluster Director to implement the overall Study Group strategy. At Study Group we strive for world-class student experience and exceptional student outcomes, and this is a fantastic opportunity to build a dedicated, passionate, and student centred culture that can deliver this. This is a high profile opportunity within the business that comes with its challenges and will require hard work and dedication, however, the end result will be truly rewarding.
- To provide effective leadership to enhance the student learning experience and to foster a culture of teaching excellence.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with University Partners ensuring issues are identified and dealt with promptly or escalated to line management.
- To ensure the delivery of high quality academic and language programmes in line with the OfS Quality Code for HE.
- To ensure the achievement of academic outcomes, progression and registration in line with KPIs.
- To drive innovation to support the development of a wide range of teaching, learning and assessment opportunities.
- To ensure compliance with quality assurance and safeguarding procedures within the Centre.
- To ensure teaching is effective and efficient, observing classes as appropriate and appraising staff annually and maintaining staff records.
- To oversee staff performance and behaviour and ensure that staff demonstrate and adhere to safe and healthy working practices at all times and work to the Study Group and Centre policies and procedures, including the Study Group Code of Conduct.
- Educated to Degree level (Essential), Teaching qualification (Desirable).
- Experience of leading a comparably sized educational establishment.
- Demonstrable understanding of academic management and knowledge of educating international students.
- Proven experience of delivering academic excellence whilst meeting financial and commercial targets.
- Evidence of effecting cultural change and implementing new operating systems and procedures.
- Establish credibility and build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days holiday.
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Please apply via the link.