6 days left
- Full Time
DGHE is the higher education division of David Game College. Established in 1974 the College is Ofsted inspected and QAA reviewed with a reputation for quality and academic excellence.
With an expanding course portfolio and growing student body we now require an enthusiastic, hard-working and experienced Admissions Officer to join the DGHE team from May/June 2019.
You will support the Head of Admissions in ensuring the highest professional service standards are provided in the College in relation to the recruitment, admission and induction of students and also serve in the general support of administrative services.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
The applicant should have high levels of personal and professional competence in a higher education setting, be an excellent communicator and prepared to work hard and contribute to a busy, performance driven team. They should also have:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent level 5 / 6 qualification)
- Adequate experience of working in an education/training environment
- Understanding of UK education system and qualifications frameworks
- Knowledge of SFE/SLC student finance/loans
- Proficient MS Office user and other job specific software/platforms (e.g. CRM and MIS)
- Familiarity with Moodle (or similar VLE) an advantage
- Experience of Tier 4 recruitment also an advantage but not essential
Please apply via the link.