Student Services Officer
DGHE is the higher education division of David Game College. Established in 1974 the College is Ofsted inspected and QAA reviewed with a reputation for quality and academic excellence.
With an expanding course portfolio and growing student body we now require an enthusiastic, hard-working and experienced Student Services Officer to join the DGHE team from May/June 2019.
You will support the Head of Student Services in ensuring the highest professional service standards are provided in relation to all administrative and academic support services. You will also serve in a supporting role in providing information, advice and guidance on college welfare services.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
The applicant should have high levels of personal and professional competence in a higher education setting, be an excellent communicator and prepared to work hard and contribute to a busy, performance driven team. They should also have:
- BTEC HND or Bachelors degree (or equivalent level 5/6 qualification)
- Adequate experience of working in an education/training environment
- Knowledge of UK education systems
- Proficient MS Office user and other job specific software/platforms
- Familiarity with Moodle (or similar VLE)
- Knowledge of SFE student finance/loans an advantage
Please apply via the link.