Flexible Hours Lecturer - Engineering
Milton Keynes College are looking to appoint a knowledgeable professional within this expanding curriculum area. Through course development you will be able to deliver informative and inspiring lessons.
As a Flexible Hours Worker within Engineering, you will be working collaboratively within the wider team of Engineering, you will be able to combine current industry knowledge and experience with outstanding teaching ability to inspire and motivate our students.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering creative and innovative sessions to students with an interest of developing a career within the demanding Engineering sector.
We are keen to hear from professionals within the Engineering industry who are keen to move into a career within teaching and have the industry knowledge to bring into a classroom setting. Milton Keynes is a rapidly growing town, and as such skills gained within Engineering programmes are in high demand in the local area.
As the successful candidate you will have
- A wide experience of Engineering, covering both its theory and application.
- Experience teaching HND, BTEC, and Pearsons.
- Experience of teaching up to HNC/HND Level in Engineering and hold a UK recognised teaching qualification such as a PGCE, DTLLS or Cert ED or be working towards them.
- The ability to create an outstanding student and apprenticeship experience, where staff are constantly working to develop their practice and mistakes are embraced and are seen as important learning experiences.
- Proven industry work experience in Engineering.
- To deliver a stimulating blend of learning opportunities, making effective use of technology both within the classroom and via online and independent learning.
- The knowledge to work with the Head of School and Quality, eLearning, English & maths and Curriculum Innovation colleagues to continually strive for excellence and improve standards in teaching, learning and assessment across the faculty.
- The knowledge to provide both academic and pastoral support for our students, supporting them to achieve their destination ambition.
Please apply via the link.