Part Time Tutor - Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Schools course
Westminster Adult Education Service is the largest local authority adult education service in London and one of the largest in the country. We provide life-changing learning opportunities for our learners through our further education qualification courses, apprenticeship programmes and extensive community based provision. If you want to join an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives, we want to hear from you.
Part-time hourly-paid Teaching Assistant tutor required to teach a Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Schools course to adults in central London. Must be available on Thursday mornings (10 AM to 1 PM) for an immediate start. Further opportunities may also be available for the right candidate.
You will have:
- substantial experience of teaching groups of adults, including qualification courses;
- a recognised teaching qualification for the lifelong learning sector, preferably CTLLS or PGCE, or equivalent;
- a minimum of a level 3 teaching assistant qualification (higher level qualification desirable);
- an up-to-date CPD record (30 hours a year); and
- a recognised assessor qualification.
What we offer
We offer excellent employment benefits including a public sector pension scheme and opportunities for Continuous Professional Development.
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/851
The closing date for this post is 5.00pm Tuesday 23 April 2019
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 24 April with interviews held on Friday 26 April.
Please apply via the link.