Casual Nursery Practitioner
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College – is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for Casual/Bank staff Nursery Practitioner
Requirements for the role:
- Level 2 or 3 Childs & Young people qualification as defined by the DFE (department for education)
- Knowledge of Ofsted framework as it relates to early years
Responsibilities for the role:
- Provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children aged 3 months to 5 years
- Liaise with parents and cares to ensure effective partnerships, which support the development of all children
- Give support to other personnel in the Nursery and to implement the daily routine in the base room
The Location: The College is based in Leicester. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £9.00 per hour + £1.31 per hour holiday pay
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.