Assessor Trainer: Light Vehicle Maintenance (MV & FLT)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
Harrowbrook Training Centre is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Trainer Assessor in Motor Vehicle and Forklift Truck Maintenance
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of maintaining vehicles
- Qualified ideally to level 3 in the vocational area
- Computer literate and confident
Responsibilities for the role:
- Develop and assess the knowledge skills and behaviours of our apprentices in this field
- Be able to manage a complex diary and work independently
- Develop professional relationships with employers and apprentices
The Location: The College is based in Hinckley. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is competitive
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.