HR Assistant - Prison Services
Milton Keynes College have an exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to support our Prison Services HR Team.
As a HR Assistant, you will offer first line HR support to the HR Business Partners, Payroll team and to our prison Education Managers in all aspects of clerical and administrative support. You will ensure excellent and consistent HR practice to all our customers.
To be successful in this role you will have a positive attitude, be values driven and have the energy and drive to make a real impact within the organisation. This is a demanding but rewarding role where no two days are ever the same.
This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to advance your career within HR.
Closing Date: Thursday 25th April 2019
As a successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in working within an HR administrative environment.
- CIPD Level 3 qualification or willing to work towards.
- A willingness to progress and undertake professional development.
- A good basic education including GCSE level C or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Excellent computer literacy with experience of using MS Word and Excel.
- Proven experience of producing accurate, reliable and numerate work.
- Good organisation skills, able to manage high volume workload efficiently & effectively.
- The confidence to deal with individuals at all levels in a welcoming, willing and helpful way, whilst adhering to company policies.
- Professionalism to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A confident, professional manner with excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- The ability to work on your own initiative & meet deadlines, whilst supporting the team.
Please apply via the link.