Professional Services Administrator
Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education, and work with universities which are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are.
Our Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) International Study Centre is looking for a Professional Services Administrator to provide administrative assistance and lend support to the Professional Services Manager.
The role of Professional Services Administrator plays a key part in supporting the Centre Management with key operational priorities associated with running the LJMU International Study Centre (ISC). The successful candidate will work closely with academic staff the students themselves as part of the ISC’s Professional Services Team. This vacancy is ideal for an organised person with strong communication skills, who can successfully support the needs of students and staff alike.
Our team are dynamic, dedicated and passionate about giving our students an unforgettable experience during their studies in the UK. We will give you the support and training that you need to succeed, and offer excellent career opportunities.
LJMU International Study Centre is based in the heart of the campus of the university, close to the centre of Liverpool with great transport links.
- Coordinating all aspects of the ten summative assessment and reassessment periods during the academic year
- Timetabling assessments to include booking external rooms and organising invigilators
- Releasing assessment timetables to students and staff
- Ordering assessment papers via the University Printing Service
- Keeping assessment papers secure; both before and after the assessment has taken place
- Preparing seating plans and assessment packs in preparation for the assessment period
- Contacting students who did not attend assessments
- Assisting students to make Extenuating Circumstances applications where relevant
- Assisting with the production of data for the assessment boards
- Providing assessment results to partner HEI as per the agreed Assessment Schedule
- Coordinating arrangements for overseas examinations
- Level 3 qualification (Desirable)
- Experience of working in administration (Essential)
- Experience of working with staff and students in an international education environment (Desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills (Essential)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook skills (Essential)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (Essential
- Good time management skills (Essential)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask (Essential)
- High level of accuracy in written English (Essential)
- Knowledge of student database systems (Desirable)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations.
Please apply via the link.