Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education, and work with universities which are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are.
It’s that exciting time of year when we open up our doors to some of the most talented, motivated, and passionate EAP Tutors from all over the country. Lancaster University International Study Centre is inviting applications from EAP tutors to join our busy Pre-sessional and ELPP programmes. Starting on July 3rd or July 10th (dependant on the course), this job will run for a 10 week period, offering around 20 contact hours per week. You will be required for the full duration.
Working in collaboration with the Lancaster University, we are a successful Study Centre, working with a large number of students from all over the world. You will have the opportunity to work in an autonomous and innovative learning environment, full of talented and enthusiastic Tutors in a centre that is a key part of the wider global Study Group network.
Lancaster University International Study Centre is surrounded by unspoilt countryside, well embedded within the University Campus. Successful candidates will have full access to state of the art facilities, and will become honorary members of the faculty of a triple top ten UK University (based on 2019 rankings).
- You will deliver high-quality teaching of EAP modules to groups of international students on our International Foundation (Level 3) and Pre-Masters’ (Level 6) programmes.
- You will undertake marking and feedback provision on formative and summative basis, whilst complying with Quality Standards and Processes
- You will have the opportunity to support the development of students’ independent learning
- To maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of student attendance and performance
- To participate in regular meetings with teaching and support staff
- A minimum of a CELTA qualification.
- A DELTA would be hugely advantageous or a Trinity College Dip. TESOL or a PGCE including TESOL with related experience also considered.
- Substantial experience teaching EAP, ideally in a Higher Education learning environment.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
We will be reviewing, and progressing with successful candidates from when an application is received. This is a rolling recruitment process so please do not hesitate to apply to avoid disappointment.
Please apply via the link.