Senior IT Analyst
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity to join the IT Department as a Senior IT Analyst on a Fixed Term (12 Months), full time (37 hours per week) basis.
The Senior IT Analyst is recognised to possess strong technical skills and will act as a point of contact and knowledge for the IT Services team. You should have experience working as part of a team, independently using their own initiative, and have a demonstrated ability working under pressure. The role requires a self-motivated technical analyst with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing requirements.
To do this successfully you'll need to have:
- CCNA or HP Networking (or its equivalent).
- Proven technical desktop support experience.
- Experience in a networking, design and implementation
- Knowledge of ISO Standards (ISO27001).
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills in: hardware, software and networking incidents and a proactive approach linked to the appropriate skill and knowledge to effect timely repairs.
- Provable experience and support skills in Windows2003/2008/2008-R2/2012/2012-R2 servers and Windows XP/Windows 7/8.
- Provable experience and support skills in remote software distribution system (Windows Deployment Server or equivalent).
- Provable experience and support skills in Active Directory, GroupPolicy, VMware and general administration skills.
- Provable experience and support skills in assigning rights and determining inherited rights to accounts.
- Experience in supporting a large number of customers within a customer service orientated environment.
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
Please apply via the link.