Quality Information Analyst
Working within the Quality and Standards Directorate, to lead the development, production, hosting and analysis of quality performance information across all funding streams to highlight any risk of emerging areas of underperformance and drive continuous improvement. An essential requirement of the role is the ability to interpret and analyse complex data accurately and quickly in order to produce informative and evaluative reports. To provide an integrated approach to performance reporting and monitoring through effective work with Management Information and Funding (M&IF) and IT Services.
- Lead the development, production and analysis of the key set of B&FC quality indicator performance information - across all funding streams to include both further and higher education
- Provide technical guidance and intelligence to develop accurate and high quality data analysis
- Manage monitoring & analysis function of quality performance information to highlight potential risk and underperformance and drive continuous improvement across B&FC
- Lead on production of data sets to support self-assessment, reviews, audits and inspections
- Manage the implementation, data collation and reporting of internal and external surveys across B&FC
- Manage the updating and maintenance of Quality Assurance (QA) information systems required across B&FC
- Develop & manage the specifications for all quality indicator performance reports using B&FC’s established document management system - SharePoint
- Manage the distribution and use of data to support the reporting of quality performance indicators at meetings across B&FC and as set out in the quality management cycle
- Provide accurate information analysis and evaluation to produce high quality performance reports for Management Forum, Academic Management Team (AMT) Strategic Management Team (SMT), Executive and the Board
- Provide an integrated approach to performance reporting and monitoring through effective work with Management Information and Funding (MIF) & IT Services
- Manage and produce a calendar of evaluative reports as set out in the College quality management cycle
- Provide key risk reports to inform the effectiveness of performance monitoring processes
- Lead on the monitoring of inspection and regulatory agency sites for recent publications of interest to B&FC
- Participate in continuous training and development to ensure knowledge of both the further and higher education sectors and technical skills are up to date
- Delivery of training on data reports content and interpretation across B&FC to support continuous improvement
- Monitoring inspection and review outcomes through detailed analysis of published reports
- Lead on the routine in-depth analysis of all B&FC quality information
- In conjunction with MIF identify and check for information sources in the public domain relating to B&FC and ensure this is controlled and accurate
- Liaise internally with the Higher Education Directorate on Office for Students (OfS) and Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA), Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) data and reporting requirements
- Work with Director of Marketing to ensure that B&FC performance data is presented to the maximum potential
- Lead on benchmarking B&FC performance data on published information sites
- To undertake curriculum and service area quality audits
STANDARD RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL POSITIONS IN B&FC
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Please apply via the link.