Student Data Officer
Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education, and work with universities which are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are.
We have an exciting new opportunity available at our Lancaster University International Study Centre, which is looking for a Student Data Officer to provide administrative support across our data systems and assisting to provide the best possible experience for our international student community.
As our Student Data Officer you will be highly computer literate and able to recognise the impact of compliance within the business. Ensuring a high level of attention to detail and an analytical approach to your tasks, you will support the Professional Services team in nurturing a vibrant and supportive atmosphere for our students.
We will give you the support that you need, ensuring that you can succeed in combining your logical data analysis abilities with the front-facing support that our students require.
Lancaster University International Study Centre is surrounded by unspoilt countryside, well embedded within the University Campus. Successful candidates will have full access to facilities, and will become honorary members of the faculty of a triple top ten UK University (based on 2019 rankings).
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to centre stakeholders including ISC students, the academic team and Professional Services
- Support and participate in induction programmes
- Assist Professional Services in relation to student attendance
- Assist with activities in relation to visa and immigration compliance
- Support timetabling activities throughout the year
- Support the Examinations Officer in the administration of all ISC assessments
- Any other duties as may be required by the Professional Services Manager
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experienced in creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Experience of working with high volumes of data in a busy office environment in Further or Higher Education
- Demonstrate the ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people
- Excellent interpersonal and customer focused skills
- Experience of accurately inputting to databases, spreadsheets and maintaining electronic records
- Calm, friendly and approachable manner with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Experience of dealing with international students or working in an international environment
- Working knowledge of student visa and compliance protocol is desirable
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing centre, and much more
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations.
Please apply via the link.