Student Advisor - Distance and Online Learning
Due to our success and growth in this area, Milton Keynes College are looking to appoint an additional Distance and Online Learning Student Advisor.
You will work within the College's distance learning team to advise and support students from enrolment and throughout their programmes.
This is a fantastic office-based role for a distance learning student advisor within a fast-paced environment. You will be focused on supporting students to complete and achieve their distance learning programmes and maintain the high success rates that the area currently delivers.
As a student advisor, you will require a confident telephone manner, have an ability to solve problems using your own initiative, excellent customer service skills, a strong desire to support others to achieve results, an interest in lifelong learning and excellent IT skills.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to develop strong relationships with both learners and employers, you will be able to work under pressure, be used to working in a target driven environment and be an excellent team player.
As a successful candidate you will have
- Ability to act as an ambassador to the College with a range of external organisations, stakeholders and the community
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience of working within an education or training environment
- An ability to work under pressure, use own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator and skills in written and spoken English
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work in a methodical manner within clearly defined systems and be able to organise and prioritise work
Please apply via the link.