We are seeking a permanent, part-time evening cleaner to join our team at Plumpton College.
- Internal and external daily cleaning of residential, office, educational and recreational areas
- Working to a cleaning schedule
- Report any maintenance requirements to the Estates Manager.
- College areas to be maintained to a high standard of cleanliness as agreed with the Cleaning Supervisor.
We are seeking:
- A professional, hardworking and confident team player
- Experience of cleaning to a high standard
- Flexible approach to undertake tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the College
- You will need a driving licence and access to a vehicle to travel to our rural location
Role and benefits:
- 32.5 hours per week Sunday to Thursday from 5.00pm until midnight
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as up to 7 efficiency closure days at Christmas)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discounts
We reserve the right to call candidates to interview or withdraw this vacancy at any time if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Completed applications should be returned via the apply link.