Examinations Logistics Support (The Sutton Academy)
To assist with the installation and removal of examination desks, chairs and materials for examination seasons across the full academic year, ensuring that all regulatory requirements for the conduct of examinations are strictly adhered to.
Summary of Main Duties:
- To assist with setting up and taking down of all exam equipment (desks, chairs, heaters, etc) needed for academy examinations
- To ensure the examination room meets the necessary requirements
- To ensure that the examination rooms are left in a safe and clean condition after being used.
- To report any suspected malpractice to appropriate staff
- Deal with any emergencies such as a fire evacuation or illness
- Any other logistical/maintenance duties which may be requested.