Apprentice Commis Chef (L2)
Employer Name: Whittlebury Hall & Spa LTD
Working Week: Monday-Sunday (working 4 days out of 7)
Duration: 12 Months
Possible Start Date: 10/06/2019
Look no further, Whittlebury Hall & Spa LTD are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Commis Chef to join their team. They are looking for somebody who is dedicated, creative and eager to learn. If this ticks all of your boxes... apply now!!!
- To assist in all aspects of Food preparation within the kitchens.
- Keep work surfaces and areas clean and tidy
- To be alive to new ideas and systems
- Ensure uniform is well presented.
- Completing tasks set by the senior chefs in the kitchen.
- Deliver high standards of excellence.
Things to consider:
- Your hours of work will include a mix of evening and weekend.
- Please ensure you research your travel commitments.
- This is an incredibly rewarding and challenging role. You should enjoy working within a fast-paced hot kitchen.
- Flexible shifts
- Meals and uniform provided (including shoes)
- Staff Social Events
- Complimentary use of Leisure Facilities including Gym
- 28 Days paid Holiday
- Food Hygiene
- Maths and English at GCSE grades A-C/ 4-9 (or equivalent)
For the full Apprenticeship, candidates will complete:
- Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in Maths and English if required
- College attendance at Bletchley College
- Ongoing training and support from both employer and college
- Regular visits into the workplace
- Know it, live it, show it
- End point assessment
Please apply via the link.